Serving Louisiana Since 1907
The Evangeline Bank and Trust Company is an independent banking company that provides banking services to consumer and business customers in its normal area of operation. Our goal is to meet the banking needs of our communities served with outstanding customer service while taking active roles in our local communities.
Our goal also includes providing an acceptable level of profit. Our long-term mission will set The Evangeline Bank and Trust Company above competitors in the areas of integrity, trust, corporate character, quality, service and fiscal soundness.
- In February 1927 Peoples Bank and Trust Company was absorbed by The Evangeline Bank and Trust Company.
- The bank formally reorganized on December 11, 1933, and changed its name to The Evangeline Bank and Trust Company.
- On July 28, 1934, The Evangeline Bank and Trust Company absorbed First National of Ville Platte.
- On December 10, 1987, the bank acquired Louisiana Bank and Trust Company in Crowley.
- On December 13, 1990, the bank acquired Bank of Commerce in Alexandria.
- On October 15, 1992, the bank opened a facility in Pineville.
- On August 11, 1994, the bank opened a Parliament Drive-In next to the Jackson Street Extension location in Alexandria.
- On January 6, 2000, another Alexandria branch was opened on Masonic Drive.
- On July 31, 2006, the bank opened a branch in Pineville off of Hwy 165 North in Kingsville.