Steve has been in the banking industry since 1987. He started as Regional Vice President with Farm Credit Services, where he managed offices in Acadia and Vermilion Parishes. He moved into a VP role with First National Bank and as the Crowley Banking Center Manager for Home Bank during his career.
He joined The Evangeline Bank and Trust Company in 2012 as our VP and Branch Manager in Crowley, Louisiana
His expertise is in:
- Commercial and Consumer Lending
- Agricultural Lending
- Bank Security
- Graduate of Crowley High School
- Graduate of the LSU School of Banking
- ABA Certificate in Commercial Banking and the Dale Carnegie Course
Current Community Involvement
- Team Captain of Rebuilding Together
- Youth Leadership and church activities
- Notary Public
- Current Acadia Parish Chamber member serving on various committees
- Local and State Mission/Flood Recovery work.
Steve has been married for 35 years. He is the father of six children and grandfather of nine children. He enjoys camping, golfing, and especially time with his grandchildren.