Jill has been in the banking industry since 1995. Jill started her career with Central Bank as a part time teller while attending college. She advanced to a customer service representative and consumer lender with Hibernia Bank, and made The Evangeline Bank and Trust Company her home in 2005.
Jill specializes in all areas of lending from small consumer loans, new home purchases, consumer and commercial construction loans, and commercial real estate investment loans.
“I have a passion for people and my community and love knowing that I play a small part in helping someone fulfill a dream.”
- Graduate of Tioga High School
- Attended LSUA and Northwestern State University in pursuit of a BA in Psychology.
Past Work Experience
- Central Bank/Bank One – Teller, CSR and Assistant Branch Manager
- Hibernia National Bank – CSR and Consumer Lender
- The Evangeline Bank and Trust Company – CSR, Branch Manager, Loan Officer, and Vice President
- Licensed Notary Public for the State of Louisiana
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Home Builders Association
Jill was born and raised in the Ball/Pineville area. She is a proud wife to a 23- year veteran of the United States Army and a mother to 3 beautiful children. She enjoys hiking in the mountains of Virginia, golfing with her husband, cooking and caring for her family.