Will began his banking career with a community bank in 2016 as a management trainee. This experience allowed him to gain working knowledge of all positions within a bank. Upon completion of this training program, Will held the positions of assistant vice president and assistant branch manager. He was then promoted to branch manager, lender, and maintained his role as assistant vice president; overseeing the daily operations of three locations.
Will is a proud alumnus of McNeese State University where he gained his first job working in the financial services industry as a student worker in the financial aid department.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing - McNeese State University
- Graduate of Louisiana Bankers Association Leadership School
- Graduate of Hathaway High School - Jennings, Louisiana
- Board Member for Leadership Excel
- General Member of Jennings Lion's Club