- Graduate of Alexandria Senior High School, Alexandria, LA
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Northwestern State University, Natchitoches, LA
- Graduate School of Banking at LSU, Baton Rouge, LA (Expected Graduation date 2021)
Current Community Involvement
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteer coach with Crossroads Soccer Association
- St. Rita Catholic Church
Mason joined The Evangeline Bank and Trust Company in June 2012 working in various positions in the bank, currently serving as a loan officer and vice president.
He values the variety that his job brings; closing a real estate deal in the morning, working with clients to identify their financial goals and finding ways to reach those goals in the afternoon, and helping a startup business evaluate its financing options in the evening.
“What I love about working at The Evangeline Bank and Trust Company is the Bank’s commitment to relationships – relationships are built on trust and respect.”
In his leisure time, he spends time with his family, working out, playing soccer, coaching youth soccer, fishing, and hunting.