Lance began his banking career in 2004 as a loan officer and branch manager at United Community Bank in Gonzales, Louisiana. Lance eventually moved back to his hometown of Ville Platte, Louisiana, and began a career in the manufacturing sector with Cameron Valve and Measurement.
He has held many positions during his career in the oil and gas field:
- Project Coordinator
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Project Manager
- Capacity Manager
Lance enjoyed working with a Fortune 500 company and learned how large corporations operate. This enabled him to understand how policies, procedures, and processes are important to an organization. Lance has been with The Evangeline Bank and Trust Company since 2015. He appreciates a hometown bank, being involved with his community, and working with a local Board of Directors.
- BS in Finance and Marketing – Louisiana State University
- MBA Southeastern Louisiana
- LSU Graduate School of Banking
- Louisiana Banker Association Leadership School
- Board Member of Evangeline Parish Recreational District
- Board Member of Ville Platte Dixie Youth Baseball
- Coach of Sacred Heart Elementary Basketball & Baseball Teams
- Member of Tiger Athletic Foundation