John is a commercial banker servicing the Lafayette and Alexandria markets. His favorite areas of banking are:
- Sourcing and servicing state and municipal depository accounts
- Sourcing and servicing private entity depository accounts
- Managing governmental lending processes
- Managing large commercial construction to term loans
- He facilitates and underwrites private entity acquisitions and divestitures
- John loves to work with entrepreneurs to facilitate market-share growth and development
- Graduate of Holy Savior Menard Central High School
- BA from USL
- MBA from ULL
- Graduate certification (+30) in Health Care Services
- Completion of Executive Administrative Residency with Louisiana State University Health Sciences in Lafayette
- Completion of Executive Administrative Fellowship with Rapides Healthcare Systems, LLC.
- Holds a license for Heavy and Commercial Construction with the Louisiana State Board of Contractors
- ABA Certificate in Commercial Banking
Current Community Involvement
- Board Member City of Alexandria Mayoral Executive Transition Team
- Board Member City of Alexandria Ancillary Services Advisory Group
- Department Head and Lay Minister – The Pentecostals of Alexandria
- Board Member for Louisiana Small Business Development Center – Northwest Central Region’s (LSBDC-NWCR) Advisory Board.
John was honorably discharged after a full enlistment from the United States Marine Corps. He completed the School of Infantry at Camp Pendleton and Amphibious Warfare School at Coronado Bay, California. He was a non-commissioned infantry officer, specializing in the operations of the 81mm mortar and related forward observation.
- American Red Cross Good Neighbor Award
- American Red Cross Support Volunteer of the Year
Past Work Experience
- While in college, John worked offshore as a welder’s helper and a roughneck. After graduate school, John served in an executive capacity as CEO, CFO, COO, SVP, and VP in both the healthcare and oil and gas sectors.
- In his spare time, he loves fishing in south Louisiana, Kincaid Lake, and the Red River with his father and son.
- He loves to visit with his friends, cook, and enjoys deer hunting.