Eric is a commercial banker servicing the Ville Platte, Alexandria, and Lafayette markets. His favorite areas of banking are:
- Sourcing and servicing state and municipal depository accounts
- Sourcing and servicing private entity depository accounts
- Managing governmental lending processes
- Managing large commercial construction to term loans
- He facilitates and underwrites private entity acquisitions and divestitures
- Eric loves to work with entrepreneurs to facilitate market-share growth and development
- Graduate of Sacred Heart High School
- BA from ULM
- Graduate School of Banking at LSU
Current Community Involvement
- Coaching Elementary Baseball and Basketball
Past Work Experience
While in college, Eric was employed as a waiter at a local restaurant and lab assistant on campus. After graduation, Eric worked as an assistant to the State Representative for District 38 and later moved into management for Frito Lay before entering his banking career.
In his spare time Eric loves coaching baseball and traveling to tournaments around the state. He loves to visit with his friends, cook, and enjoys watching football.