Denise has been in banking since 1979 after graduating from Crowley High School. She started as a teller at Acadia Savings & Loan, which was acquired by Iberia Bank. She advanced to a loan processor and then to a consumer, commercial, and mortgage loan officer at Iberia Bank.
Denise began working for The Evangeline Bank and Trust Company as a loan secretary in 2004 and has continued to succeed within the banking industry as a loan officer and vice president.
“Banking has always been very rewarding. I help make people's dreams a reality. Community banking offers personal attention to all financial needs to helping that customer with their first home or land loan, to the needs of a growing family including a bigger home or auto.”
- Graduate of Crowley High School
- Completed LBA 2016 Leadership School
Past Work Experience
- Acadia Savings & Loans - Teller
- Iberia Bank - Loan Processor
- Iberia Bank – Consumer Commercial and Mortgage Loan Officer
- Served as a paralegal/real estate secretary to attorneys for 5 years
- Evangeline Bank and Trust Company – Loan Secretary
- Volunteer with the Rice Festival Children’s parade
- Member of the Business & Professional Women’s club
- Volunteer reader with the elementary classes
- Volunteer fund raiser for the area schools
- Member of Red Hat Society
“We come from rural roots and our home is in Crowley, Louisiana. I have two daughters, one is a nurse and the other graduated from UL and is working in Lafayette. I have two grandsons that just graduated from Iota High and my third grandson is 2 years old."