Bryan Lafleur pictured above
Phone: 337-363-5541 x1257
Bryan started his banking career at The Evangeline Bank and Trust Company in 1995. He enjoys the commercial and consumer lending side of banking, stepping in to help a customer with deposit services; guiding them through the process.
“I take the quality of my work very seriously and I love to be able to help people make their dreams come true by qualifying them for whatever type of loan they may need.”
While in college, Bryan worked at the McNeese Farm as a laborer. After graduation, he began working for the Frito Lay company in sales until 1995.
- Graduate of Sacred Heart High School in Ville Platte, Louisiana
- Bachelor’s Degree in Ag Business – McNeese State University
- LSU Graduate School of Banking
- Board Member of the Ville Platte Recreational League
- Board Member of Dixie Youth Baseball
- Board Member of the Ville Platte Golf & Country Club
- Being outdoors
- Fishing and playing golf on weekends
Bryan loves getting together with a group or just a few friends and spending time with his wife and children.